Concealed carry weapon classes do we really need them?
Pros of CCW Permits:
1 Some think that carry a gun will deter crime. According to some Dr. John Lott* it helped reduce crime.
2. Law enforcement officials support the concealed carry laws--they say they act as a deterrent.
3. It allows responsible citizens to have the right to defend themselves.
4. Court rulings suggest that it is an implied right of the second amendment.
5. Most concealed carry permit holders follow the law.
6. Concealed carry allows for faster response during an emergence situation.
7. The majority of Americans support it.
8. You can carry the firearm in a way that reduces draw time disadvantages.
Cons of CCW Permits
1. Some think that carrying a gun might lead to an increase in crime.
2. It increases the chances that a confrontation could escalate and become lethal.
3. The Second Amendment does not provide an unlimited right to firearm ownership.
4. Criminals carry guns more often if they think someone else is armed.
5. There are not always rules that require firearm training to obtain a concealed carry permit.
6. It makes people who don't have a gun feel less safe.
7. You much be prepared to take a life.
What do you think? Should we be able to carry guns?
Here at Sparks Protection Services, LLC, we believe everyone should be trained on the proper use of a gun, that is why we offer Concealed Carry Weapon Classes. If you would like more information just let us know.